Danir AB (hereinafter jointly referred to as “we” or “us”) respects your privacy and the right to maintain control over your personal data. Our guiding principles are simple. We will be transparent about which data we collect and why.
This document shall serve as general comprehensive information depicting which kind of personal data that may be processed within our company, for what purpose, on which legal basis, and where to direct any questions.
Personal data we collect
Primarily we obtain data from you directly on the basis of the relationship that we have with you. You can be a contact person with one of our customers, contractors, and/or partners, or even a sub-consultant, jobseeker and/or student. In short, people we interact with within the context of our business.
Examples of personal data that we process are your name and your contact details (such as your mobile phone number and e-mail address). We may also update your information from other public records, such as via the Swedish Companies Registration Office, SPAR, etc. if it is deemed necessary, in order to maintain an updated and correct registry.
We may also register personal data when you interact digitally with us, in connection with:
- Contacting us via e-mail, our website and social media.
- Visiting our websites and/or apps, including but not limited to collection of traffic data, location data, blogs and other communication data, such as the IP address, type of device, operating system and web browser type that is used.
How we use information that we have collected
We process your personal data according to the relevant purpose and the relevant relationship you may or may wish to have with us, and this varies depending on whether you are a customer, partner, jobseeker, scholar, contractor, representative of a government agency/municipality etc.
We process personal data primarily for the purposes stated below:
- In order to manage and maintain our customer-, supplier and/or partner relationship with your company (where you are employed) or with you as a self-employed consultant, and fulfil the requirements of current agreements, orders, and requests, including our use of digital support systems, i.e., customer/supplier relation management systems.
- In order to manage administration, invoicing, correspondence etc. with our partners and deliver efficient services, which may involve responding to your inquiries, correcting incorrect details and/or sending information that you have requested, or which we regard to be of your interest, considering our relationship.
- In order to manage and maintain our relationship with you as a self-employed consultant or jobseeker for purposes of matching applicants with job and assignment opportunities.
- In order to fulfil and administer our commitments within the scope of our offered digital services (i.e., web, apps, databases).
- In order to develop and improve our digital services, which may include analysis of user behaviour and statistical data on aggregated levels.
- In order to contact you via app, text, e-mail or post relating to other offers, campaigns or services that we believe may be of interest to you, (please note that you may decline this marketing at any time).
- In order to store and analyse details concerning the usage of our services, including segmentation/profiling, which may be used as a basis for offers as well as marketing of both general and targeted character.
A high level of security and confidentiality is always ensured when processing personal data, as well as appropriate levels of technical and organizational measures, based on relevant risk and sensitivity.
Information that may be disclosed
Within the context of our company-group collaboration, we may share your personal data to companies within Danir Group that we deem of interest and relevance to the business relationship we have with your employer and/or yourself. We may further share personal data with service providers that assist us in fulfilling the purposes of our data processing. Such providers offer IT-related services and marketing services unless otherwise informed. If you are a self-employed consultant or a job applicant, information may also be disclosed to third-party customers/partners, as part of our mission to find assignments for you.
We only collaborate with partners processing personal data within the EU//EEA, or with companies that maintain the same level of protection as within the EU/EEA, by using EU standard agreements.
By submitting information to us, you grant us permission to register and store information concerning the service used, as well as processing the specified personal data for the specified purposes. We process your personal data based on the need to fulfil our legal obligations, for our legitimate interests, and – if applicable – on the basis of your consent. In the majority of cases, our processing of personal data is conducted as a natural result of our care-taking of our relationship with your employer – or with you directly – meaning that such is done on the basis of our legitimate interest.
In some cases, you are requested to give your consent for us to process your personal data for a particular purpose. By clicking on the “I agree” button on our website, or in any of our digital services, or giving your consent in a similar way, you agree that your personal data, such as your name, phone number and e-mail address, may be used for the relevant purpose described in connection with your provided consent.
Storage and screening of personal data
The processing is conducted in accordance with current legislation, which also means that personal data is not retained for a longer period than necessary for the purpose of the processing. We will store your personal data as long as you remain an active and potential customer, supplier (including sub-consulting partner or jobseeker), or a cooperative partner to us. If our relationship has ceased and/or it is not considered reasonable to re-activate it, we shall delete your information. Such reviews take place periodically and usually at least once a year. Unless we specifically indicate otherwise in any relevant terms, or obtain your specific approval, the personal data associated with individuals who have been inactive in their relationship with us for a consecutive period of 3 years, will be deleted.
Some information may be for retained longer due to other legal requirements, for example the Swedish Accounting Act.
Your rights and choice
You have rights with regard to your personal data and you have the possibility to influence our processing of your data. On your and/or our own or partners’ initiative, we will correct data that are discovered to be erroneous. You can also request for your data to be deleted or for its use to be limited, by contacting us (for contact methods, please see the title “How to contact us” below). If you consider that your rights have not been respected by us, you can always contact us or the Swedish Data Protection Authority. You are further entitled to obtain a copy of the personal data you have provided to us in an electronic standard format, and to transfer such data to another data controller (data portability) as relevant. You are also entitled to object to the processing of your personal data that is made based on our company’s legitimate interest. If so, we must demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons that carry more weight than your interests, rights, and freedoms to continue the processing. You are always welcome to contact us to receive help in declining further communication from us.
You may obtain information concerning which personal details are registered, by requesting in writing a register excerpt from us (for contact methods, see the heading “How to contact us”).
Cookies and Pixel Tags
The following is a description of how we use certain technologies to collect information about visits to and use of our website, (“the Website”).
- The Website uses so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files that a website stores or accesses on a visitor’s computer or mobile device. Cookies and similar technologies allow the site to remember a visitor when they visit the site from the same device and can be used to enable a variety of functions on the site, such as saving searches and tailoring the contents to the visitor’s previous use of the site.
- There are two types of cookies: 1) permanent cookies that remain on the visitor’s computer for a specified period of time, and 2) session cookies that are temporarily stored in the computer’s memory while a visitor is on a web page. Session cookies disappear when you close your browser.
About Pixel Tags:
- Pixel tags are used to collect anonymous data for the purpose of identifying certain information, e.g., to compile reports on tracking information regarding the demographics, movements, and purchases of those using the website, and other information to improve the user experience and our services. These reports may be disclosed to advertisers, for example. The tracking information in these reports cannot be linked to the identity of individual users or to other personal data. Personal information which is voluntarily provided by users of the Website may be linked to tracking information in order to analyse it. When such a link is made, all linked information is treated as personal data and is used and disclosed only in accordance with our personal data policy.
- Pixel tags can be used in our HTML-based emails to see which emails recipients have opened.
- Pixel Tags can also be used to identify the reason why you are visiting the Website, such as whether any of our ads or emails have been a contributing factor.
- Furthermore, some pixel tags may be used by other companies to track visits to their websites in order to identify whether their Internet traffic came from the Website or to confirm that you are the authorized recipient of their services or benefits.
Website Cookies and Pixel Tags:
- The Website uses several different cookies and pixel tags to identify trusted Internet traffic, improve the user experience of the website, analyse web traffic etc. The time taken for cookies and pixel tags to be cleared from your browser varies depending on their purpose. For example, those cookies which are used to load a website faster are stored even after you close the browser, whereas cookies which are used to collect anonymized information about users are cleared after the end of a web session.
- Please note that if you choose not to accept cookies, functionality may be restricted on certain websites.
- Third-party cookies or pixel tags may also collect information about the activities that a user engages in over time, both on this Website and other websites.
- We also employ third-party companies to advertise goods and services that may be of interest to you when using the Website and other websites. Such ads are based on information on how you use our Site and other websites. To accomplish this, these companies can place or recognize a unique cookie in your browser (including using pixel tags, for example). To learn more about this technology, please visit www.networkadvertising.org and www.aboutads.info.
Links to other websites
In the event that our website contains links to third-party websites or material published by a third party, then these links are only for information purposes. As we have no control over these websites’ or their material, we are not responsible for their content. On the same basis, we are not responsible for any damages or losses that may arise from the use of these links.
How to contact us
For further information concerning personal data management, or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at:
To: Data Protection Officer
211 19 Malmö